After careful consideration, The Junior League of Corpus Christi has decided to postpone our Pitchin’ Clays event until 2018. Instead, your Corpus Christi League will be out in full force in a Wave of Red, helping those affected by Hurricane Harvey. We greatly appreciate everyone who supported and participated in Pitchin’ Clays and hope to see you next year!
2017 JUNIOR LEAGUE OF CORPUS CHRISTI
2ND ANNUAL PITCHIN’ CLAYS
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!!
WASHER TOURNAMENT AND SKEET SHOOT
FEATURING: BULLSEYE BREWSKIES a Local Brewery Tasting Experience
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
September 9, 2017 Postponed til next year
Corpus Christi Pistol & Rifle Club 2832 FM 763 Corpus Christi, TX 78415
DOORS OPEN: 8am
Check-In & On Site Registration: 8am
Safety Meeting: 8:30 (must be present to shoot)
Flight goes off: 9am
Bullseye Brewskies Tasting Experience: 11am
- 1 Round of Skeet, 1 Round of Trap
- 1 Round 5 man Flurry (Additional flurry rounds may be purchased for $25 – max 2 – additional rounds do not get counted in scoring).
- Washer Tournament – 2 man teams, double elimination bracket
- Only one flight!
** ALL SHOOTERS MUST BE SIGNED IN NO LATER THAN 8:30 AM FOR SAFETY MEETING**
Washer Tournament STARTS 30 min after shooting ends
- – $500/5-shooter team
- Includes 2 Beer Tickets per person + 1 Meal Ticket Per Person
- Includes all of the SILVER benefits $700 (team of 5 + 2 beer tickets per person + 1 meal ticket per person)
- PLUS 2 – 2 man Washer Tournament entries (4 people – 2 teams) PLUS 5 Shooting Mulligan coins for each team member (5 each.)
SINGLE SHOOTER ENTRY
- $100 / included Meal Ticket + 2 Beer Tickets
* single shooters will be placed on a Wild Card Team
SPECTATOR TICKETS ( 1 meal ticket + 2 beer tickets) $30
* bring the kids (3-12yrs – Meal Ticket $10)
Bullseye Brewskies Beer Tasting Experience – $20 per person
Day of Registration – NO PRICE INCREASE – TEAM MUST BE PRESENT BY 8AM TO REGISTER
Washer Team Registration -$50/Team (single entry $25)
**If you wish to shoot on the same squad with your friends and/or guest, submit all names and entry fees on one application. If you have a partial squad or are a single, you will be assigned to a squad.**
Entry upon receipt of payment. NO HOLDS – 1st come – 1st served
All fees are due prior to/or at registration.
Raffle tickets available: $20.00 or 6/$100
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR RAFFLE DONORS
Can be purchased (5 max per person). They can be used to shoot a missed target for the chance to improve your score.
Additional Flurry Rounds may be purchased (no maximum). The Flurry Round with the best score will be used for the composite score.
High Overall (Men & Women)
High Overall Team
Ladies Division High Overall Team
Youth Division – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Washers – Top Team
- Lunch Saturday provided by: Friends of the Junior League of Corpus Christi
- Shells are NOT INCLUDED!! Be prepared to use a minimum of 75 shells.
- If Mulligans or extra Flurry rounds are purchased, you will need more shells.
From Corpus Christi –
Take Old Brownsville Road (FM 665)
Turn left onto FM 763
The gun club will be on your left.
JUNIOR LEAGUE OF CORPUS CHRISTI, CORPUS CHRISTI PISTOL & RIFLE CLUB, and ALL EVENT SPONSORS
ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR INJURIES OR LOSS TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY.
** No alcoholic beverages will be served/allowed until competition is completely over. **
**No Glass allowed on site **
(Does not include shooter fees.)