Thank you for your support. Proceeds from this event will support Junior League of Corpus Christi community programs.
- 1 Round of Sporting Clays
- 1 Round 5 man Flurry (Additional flurry rounds may be purchased for $50 – unlimited).
- Washer Tournament – 2 man teams, double elimination bracket
- Flight goes off at 9:00 AM with Safety Meeting beginning at 8:30 AM. Additional flight may be added if necessary.
- Washer Tournament STARTS 30 minutes after last team finishes!
** ALL SHOOTERS MUST BE SIGNED IN NO LATER THAN 8:30 AM FOR SAFETY MEETING**
Washer Tournament STARTS 30 minutes after least team finishes!
- Early Registration (closes 09/30/2018) – team roster and fees — $100/shooter or $500/5-shooter team
- Registration (10/01-10/14/2018) – team roster and fees – $120/shooter or $600/5-shooter team
- Late Registration (10/15/2018-10/26/2018) – team roster and fees – $150/shooter or $750/5-shooter team
- If you wish to shoot on the same squad with your friends and/or guest, submit all names and entry fees on one application. If you have a partial squad or are a single, you will be assigned to a squad.
Registration valid upon receipt of payment. NO HOLDS – 1st come – 1st served!
- Mulligans can be purchased (5 max per person). They can be used to shoot a missed target for the chance to improve your score
- Additional Flurry Rounds may be purchased (no maximum).
- High Overall (Men & Women) – Both receive a plaque
- High Overall Team – All team members receive a plaque
- Ladies Division High Overall Team – All team members receive a plaque
- Youth Division – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Washers – Top Team
- $50 Per Person.
- Side pot is optional and will be collected day of shoot. Side pot award for top two highest overall scores. 75%/25% split
- Lunch Saturday provided by: Friends of the Junior League of Corpus Christi
Shells are NOT INCLUDED!!
- Be prepared to use a minimum of 125 shells. If Mulligans or extra Flurry rounds are purchased, you will need more shells.
From Corpus Christi –
- Take Old Brownsville Road (FM 665)
- Turn left onto FM 763
- The gun club will be on your left
HAVE QUESTIONS? EMAIL PITCHINCLAYS@JLCC.ORG